[Lights, Camera, Action]

Home    Forums    Tutorials    Search    Books    Links 

Windows Movie Maker tips, tutorials, forums and more...

Windows Movie Maker Home   Search   Login   Register   Member List  
Windows Movie Maker  > Sharing Movies on the Internet  > convert .mswmm to .mpg or .mpeg    
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
 Author Thread: Download Full Movies Online
Uttamkumar is not online. Last active: 5/27/2014 8:03:35 AM Uttamkumar
Total Posts: 2

Download Full Movies Online
Posted: 27 May 2014 07:59 AM
Yes I know
clinsonack is not online. Last active: 3/25/2015 8:58:23 AM clinsonack
Total Posts: 1

Re: convert .mswmm to .mpg or .mpeg
Posted: 25 Mar 2015 05:40 AM
MSWMM is the project file of Windows Movie Maker, not a real video format, which is only compatible with Windows Movie Maker, so that it is impossible to play MSWMM files on fashionable portable devices and players or directly convert MSWMM to more popular formats like AVI, MP4, MOV, etc.

Here is a step by step guide that helps you convert MSWMM file to mpg, mpeg, avi, mov, mp4, wmv, mp3, wav, etc at: http://www.faasoft.com/articles/mswmm-converter-mac-and-windiws.html

Hope it is what you are looking for.

timmddd is not online. Last active: 9/30/2015 2:49:16 AM timmddd
Total Posts: 2

Posted: 20 Sep 2015 10:22 PM
MSWMM stands for Microsoft Windows Movie Maker. It’s a project file created by Windows Movie Maker. Just like WLMP or files for some video-editing applications, MSWMM files are not actually videos. That means it just contains pointers to various media files that are created by Windows Movie Maker.

Windows Movie Maker is the only program that can read the MSWMM files, as these files are not widely accepted and supported. But if you want to play MSWMM file on the go, we’d first convert the file to video file format. So here I'd like to recommend a software I use usually, it is called the WonderFox DVD Video Converter, I find the steps of conversion in their website, http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/how-do-we-convert-mswmm-to-wmv-mp4-avi-mov.html hope it will help you.

Best
summers is not online. Last active: 5/26/2017 4:57:47 AM summers
Total Posts: 10

Posted: 22 Sep 2015 09:02 PM
I think you can try some video converter for use in the different formats, I always use the MSWMM video converter to convert the mswmm to mpg or mpeg and some other formats I want.
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Page 2 of 2Goto to page: 1, [2] Prev

Movie Maker Forums  > Windows Movie Maker  > Sharing Movies on the Internet  > convert .mswmm to .mpg or .mpeg