[Lights, Camera, Action]

Home    Forums    Tutorials    Search    Books    Links 

Windows Movie Maker tips, tutorials, forums and more...

Windows Movie Maker Home   Search   Login   Register   Member List  
Movie Maker Users Showcase  > Share your Movie!!!  > Trouble is brewing in this house    
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
 Author Thread: Trouble is brewing in this house
Bry523 is not online. Last active: 8/26/2017 3:36:02 AM Bry523
Total Posts: 55

Trouble is brewing in this house
Posted: 27 Mar 2017 02:03 PM
as the title says, 1st of the daughter removes her annoying brother from the scene, then the second video he seeks his revenge.... I wasn't sure weather to post here or in the other category but I went for this one as it was "show your movie"

feedback is always well received, id like to add that as far as the intro and outro goes, im putting an end to it, as much as I use to love it, its grating on me now where I have heard so many times lol

1st Video

2nd Video

thanks for watching

My youtube channel for short amusing clips, feel free to look, share and subscribeSmiley My Channel

Re: Trouble is brewing in this house
Posted: 29 Mar 2017 07:36 AM
no comments??? is this a good thing or a bad thing lol

My youtube channel for short amusing clips, feel free to look, share and subscribeSmiley My Channel
Vokar is not online. Last active: 8/19/2017 6:57:12 AM Vokar
Top 100 Poster
Total Posts: 147

Posted: 04 Apr 2017 10:22 PM
I don't think as many people come here anymore, other than lurkers and spambots, etc. I only visit once a month or so these days. As for your videos, they're fast and funny. I bet the kids enjoy doing them (and seeing them).

Cheers!

Posted: 06 Apr 2017 02:14 AM
shame as its a great website, even if you don't use wmm, I find that seeing others clips etc it can spark of ideas....

yeah I have to admit we do have some fun, ive just purchased a green screen so its opened lots of new ideas :)

thankyou for your comment....

Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Page 1 of 1

Movie Maker Forums  > Movie Maker Users Showcase  > Share your Movie!!!  > Trouble is brewing in this house