[Lights, Camera, Action]

Home    Forums    Tutorials    Search    Books    Links 

Windows Movie Maker tips, tutorials, forums and more...

Windows Movie Maker Home   Search   Login   Register   Member List  
Windows Movie Maker  > Music, Narration, and Sound  > Re: keeping original sound and replacing the images    
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
 Author Thread: keeping original sound and replacing the images
zora is not online. Last active: 12/17/2015 7:30:12 AM zora
Total Posts: 1

keeping original sound and replacing the images
Posted: 17 Dec 2015 07:30 AM
Is keeping original sound and replacing the images possible in Movie Maker?
If so, how can I do this?
jerryemerydelacruz is not online. Last active: 1/16/2017 6:56:26 PM jerryemerydelacruz
Total Posts: 2

Re: keeping original sound and replacing the images
Posted: 28 Dec 2016 07:23 PM
There may be an easier way, but when I saw that your post had not been answered I knew I'd have to figure it out for myself. Here's how I did it. I send the video file to coolutils.com/online/3GP-to-MP3# and downloaded an mp3 sound file after the extraction (took about 1 minute). I loaded the original video file into MovieMaker, turned the volume completely down, and cut and pasted the video file with pictures with fade in and out where I wanted. When making the clip from the video, make sure that the duration of the inserted picture is set to match so that the sound will stay in sync. When done, I added the mp3 file as "sound" and saved the movie. It seems a convoluted way to do it, but it worked.
AgentWMM6 is not online. Last active: 4/15/2018 7:28:03 AM AgentWMM6
Total Posts: 19

Re: keeping original sound and replacing the images
Posted: 16 Jan 2017 05:56 PM
I believe there is an easier way.SmileyYou can simply put the video file into the Audio/Music timeline and can either publish it to an audio file (wma) or continue your project by adding new images to the Video timeline.
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Goto to page:  Prev Next

Movie Maker Forums  > Windows Movie Maker  > Music, Narration, and Sound  > Re: keeping original sound and replacing the images