[Lights, Camera, Action]

Home    Forums    Tutorials    Search    Books    Links 

Windows Movie Maker tips, tutorials, forums and more...

Windows Movie Maker Home   Search   Login   Register   Member List  
Free for all, Anything Goes Forums  > Off Topic Discussions  > Title time shoretinign and Windows Moive Maker 2.6    
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
 Author Thread: Title time shoretinign and Windows Moive Maker 2.6
eager to learn is not online. Last active: 12/16/2015 12:17:55 AM eager to learn
Total Posts: 45

Title time shoretinign and Windows Moive Maker 2.6
Posted: 16 Dec 2015 12:15 AM
Hi,

I'd like to shorten the duration of time between the roll in/up of each opening title. I can shorten how long the title remains on screen but it's not clear how to abbreviate the time between each title rolling in.

I'm also interested in recreating what I had with XP's built-in WMM. I could create titles which crisscrossed - e.g. A Film By title could cross from left to right while the title by George Gallo crossed underneath from right to left.

I don't see how you can do that in LIVE Movie Maker and it was suggested to me that I would have to download WMM 2.6 and create that effect in that and then import that into my WLMM file.

I Googled this and even searched around the MS site but I do not see a *trustworthy* site to download it. Has anyone downloaded WMM 2.6 they could please share the trusted site's url?

Thank you!
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Page 1 of 1

Movie Maker Forums  > Free for all, Anything Goes Forums  > Off Topic Discussions  > Title time shoretinign and Windows Moive Maker 2.6