[Lights, Camera, Action]

Home    Forums    Tutorials    Search    Books    Links 

Windows Movie Maker tips, tutorials, forums and more...

Windows Movie Maker Home   Search   Login   Register   Member List  
Movie Maker Users Showcase  > Share Your Vista Transitions and Effects!!  > NEW EFFECTS    
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
 Author Thread: NEW EFFECTS
TimelineMan is not online. Last active: 8/10/2017 7:20:27 PM TimelineMan
Total Posts: 18

NEW EFFECTS
Posted: 20 Apr 2014 10:10 AM
Hi all, just wanted to say that all 45 or so of the free add on effects for my Vista WMM V6 are
working well.
So very big thanks indeed to Blaine/Patrick/Rehan for all your efforts !
This certainly has energised my imagination !
REALLY dig the 2x2/3 x 2multi's and - resize add black border3,5,10,13% -- i'm using them in increments of 1.5/2 secs at either end of a centrally placed resize add black border 13%.
This is my easing in/out sequence at both ends of the effect......
Anyway i want to do more editing and trialing so i'll see you later
Thanks again regards TimelineMan

I Came with the Imagination Suite Pre-installed

Re: NEW EFFECTS
Posted: 23 Jul 2017 05:34 AM
Yeah so there you go.
I've obviously had the multiscreen effects working very well before.
I used them on my last batch of videos i made in 2015 they are in my YT channel with all the others
So why am i having sooooo many issues trying to get it back and working this time around ?
Every single link available for it in the multiscreen post/thread has been tried and failed.
Everyone of them, regardless of whether i place them in normal program files or the x86 location or in the shared folder or the addonfx folder.
Everything fails.
Even when the multiscreen effects show up in the effects list in movie maker they still don't work.
Preview window stays black and it shouldn't, should it.....no.
Put some footage thru and apply the new 2x2 and play it back shows me jittery video and NO 2x2
My custom effects and the stuff from Blaines all work as they should.
Clearly something wrong with this multiscreen effects these days other wise i wouldn't be making this post.
Also why can't i find ANY of the so called replies i keep getting told i've got....ANYWHERE
I can't find them and neither can my friend is quite useful with pcs
We are in other groups and forums and don't have these problems elsewhere
By the way this is a 64 bit vista home premium machine
I would expect a little bit more help from this sites er....moderators at least when a member is clearly having problems like i am.
Fed up coming here getting NOWHERE
I suppose i'll get ANOTHER email shortly telling me i've got a repply to this post and i'll come back here again and won't be able to find that anywhere either
This issue is really really pissing me right off now and you can't blame can you.
I got excellent help and advice here a few years back and i could even see the replies !
Not this time around and i'm not happy and you should know that
Thanks TimelineMan

Posted: 23 Jul 2017 06:01 AM
It just goes on and on in here doesn't it.
Just trying to modify some of my details in my profile.
Why oh why oh why is the web address for my Youtube channel NOT considered a valid URL ????
My email address is also there, doesn't hurt to contact me via there......ever thought of that ????

AgentWMM6 is not online. Last active: 8/5/2017 1:05:31 AM AgentWMM6
Total Posts: 16

Posted: 01 Aug 2017 08:40 AM
Hi, sorry to see you're having trouble but the forums seems a little buggy to me at the moment (or maybe it's just my bad internet connection haha), haven't been able to load a page for a while.

I'm not an expert or anything but I'll do my best to help. You mentioned not remembering if you paid for Rehan's ShaderTFX, you should look in your email and search for "Rehan" to see if you received a receipt and registration info. I'm not sure if you need the registered ShaderTFX to work the multiscreen but download and install it anyways if you haven't already, might help.
And make sure you got the regular stuff down, like the "AddOnTFX" being spelt exactly that way.

Posted: 10 Aug 2017 06:22 AM
Hi there AgentWMM6, hope you are good.
Thank you for your reply ! The issue with the 2x2 multiscreen effects has been resolved and they are working as they should, so i'm happy again.
I've saved all the Rehan multiscreen dll's and fx stuff/Blaines add ons/and my custom effects onto a external hard drive so if i have these issues again i will be able to sort it out much quicker.
Once again AgentWMM6 thanks for your interest in my little problem.
Regards TimelineMan.

Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Page 1 of 1

Movie Maker Forums  > Movie Maker Users Showcase  > Share Your Vista Transitions and Effects!!  > NEW EFFECTS