[Lights, Camera, Action]

Home    Forums    Tutorials    Search    Books    Links 

Windows Movie Maker tips, tutorials, forums and more...

Windows Movie Maker Home   Search   Login   Register   Member List  
Windows Movie Maker  > Sharing Movies on the Internet  > disable sharing, copying and burning    
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
 Author Thread: disable sharing, copying and burning
afdowning is not online. Last active: 10/14/2013 6:41:51 PM afdowning
Total Posts: 1

disable sharing, copying and burning
Posted: 14 Oct 2013 06:21 PM
I searched before I created this post - it seems I have the opposite issue of most folks who want to know how to share, copy and dispurse.

I was given a DVD of an office seminar that I want to post on the company INTRANET but not allow folks to copy it or burn it to a DVD. The person who recorded the seminar started too soon so there was about 10 minutes of white space. I opened Movie Maker and inported the VOB file and trimmed the excess. I have saved the edited movie to my hard drive but now I want to know how to stop the movie from downloading to someone's cache and prohibit them from copying or burning their own DVD.
considerate_guy is not online. Last active: 8/7/2015 5:49:08 PM considerate_guy
movies.blainesville.com
Top 25 Poster
Forum Moderator
Total Posts: 24219

Re: disable sharing, copying and burning
Posted: 14 Oct 2013 06:54 PM
Anything someone can view on their screen can probably be copied. If nothing else, they could run some screen recording software and capture it that way. Perhaps there are some other controls that your IT department can suggest.

Blaine
Movie Maker (Custom Titles, Effects. etc.)Cool
WMM 6.0 on Windows 7 or 8
YouTube videos
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Page 1 of 1

Movie Maker Forums  > Windows Movie Maker  > Sharing Movies on the Internet  > disable sharing, copying and burning