[Lights, Camera, Action]

Home    Forums    Tutorials    Search    Books    Links 

Windows Movie Maker tips, tutorials, forums and more...

Windows Movie Maker Home   Search   Login   Register   Member List  
Movie Maker Users Showcase  > Share your Movie!!!  > My First Movie (That I worked hard with editing on!)    
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
 Author Thread: My First Movie (That I worked hard with editing on!)
theTallSomething is not online. Last active: 8/18/2012 4:48:37 AM theTallSomething
Total Posts: 14

My First Movie (That I worked hard with editing on!)
Posted: 06 Jul 2012 06:34 AM
Here's my movie just leaving

I know about my shadow when filming round the side of the house, I would do a final cut but then it wouldn't have the magic of home movies. Any way 'Jason' is a friend who requested that his identity is withheld, in case any of you are wondering.

I would like some constructive criticism, on editing or on the story, what I could have done better etc.
nevecelvin123 is not online. Last active: 9/29/2012 7:45:54 AM nevecelvin123
www.3gorillas.com
Total Posts: 3

Re: My First Movie (That I worked hard with editing on!)
Posted: 28 Sep 2012 03:12 AM
he link you shared, is not working.

Portable Ice Maker
spangler is not online. Last active: 12/2/2012 5:20:59 PM spangler
Total Posts: 4

Re: My First Movie (That I worked hard with editing on!)
Posted: 02 Dec 2012 05:04 PM
The link works fine for me.
I watched this twice and there isn't a reason for the chase. Maybe if you had him running from the door of a bank first? I know it's a bit of fun but you can always re shoot a scene with unwanted shadows in it.
The music is 'mysterious' where a faster tempo piece might add to the chase giving it more urgency. I lke the scrolling end titles and your logo 'Obese Angels' and I hope this won't discourage you from making more movies.
Tip: I have found to my horror that when uploading a finished movie (titles and all) to You Tube you might get the You Tube message 'We detect shaking in your movie would you like it corrected'. If you press yes then the finished video will have a smooth look to it (no movement shakes) but your titles will be all over the place.
Keep up the good work.
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Page 1 of 1

Movie Maker Forums  > Movie Maker Users Showcase  > Share your Movie!!!  > My First Movie (That I worked hard with editing on!)