[Lights, Camera, Action]

Home    Forums    Tutorials    Search    Books    Links 

Windows Movie Maker tips, tutorials, forums and more...

Windows Movie Maker Home   Search   Login   Register   Member List  
Windows Movie Maker  > Sharing Movies on the Internet  > Where do I find a host from where I can sell my videos.    
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
 Author Thread: Where do I find a host from where I can sell my videos.
redcloud is not online. Last active: 2/18/2015 3:10:44 PM redcloud
Total Posts: 88

Where do I find a host from where I can sell my videos.
Posted: 20 Oct 2010 04:20 PM
Hi again out there.
I Have a website with a Mocro store (widget) from where it should be possible to sell my videos, but there are so many technichal problems wit it that I think it is time to look for another way.
Do anyone out there know a place from where it is possible to sell my short videos ( max ten minutes in lenght) For this they will take a fee ofcourse, but that is OK if it works properly.
This is a frustrated mans cry for help.

Best regards
redcloud
provmedia is not online. Last active: 2/16/2012 8:39:10 PM provmedia
Total Posts: 2

Re: Where do I find a host from where I can sell my videos.
Posted: 13 May 2011 02:32 PM
redcloud:

provmedia here, try uploading a video to Youtube and then click on the link that says only share with friends, this give you a blind link to your Youtube Channel? I am trying to write this from memory so you may have to search a bit to find the right box to either tick or untick. However, the draw back is that you may have to create a channel for each video?

Just a thought?

You can also click on a link to play them only on your website for demo purposes, I don't think they become downlaoadable with this process, check it out first, by that I mean when you hover a video on someones site you automatically get a Do you want to download this video clickable box above the video, top right usually. Before you grab the html embed code to load to your site, there is another box you can tick that says only view on or in your site?

Check it out if it works then once some one buys you can give the access to the friends only link in your Thank You email? Try it and let me know if it works for you. 15milemedia@gmail.com

Marzy is not online. Last active: 1/11/2014 6:20:15 AM Marzy
Total Posts: 72

Posted: 27 May 2011 06:52 AM
Here's info on how to sell access to your videos with a business account at Viddler
robinsonstreaming is not online. Last active: 11/2/2015 8:17:26 AM robinsonstreaming
Total Posts: 1

Posted: 02 Nov 2015 08:17 AM
You should try selling your premium videos and make money. Check out this service http://www.streamingvideoprovider.com/pay-per-view-access-restrictions.html as they have an amazing Pay-Per-View system with no commission on sales.
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Page 1 of 1

Movie Maker Forums  > Windows Movie Maker  > Sharing Movies on the Internet  > Where do I find a host from where I can sell my videos.